17 February 2012

New Hair, New Problem

Posted by yenlee at 6:25 AM
Days ago i went to X-Saloon (cencored!!), gonna make my hair alittle thick-looking because my hair's too thin, really.
after 2 1/2 hours finally it done, but my hair was still straight, no curls..

I gave the owner complain and he said "it takes 3 days for the process; if there's problems after that, come back again"
Off course there's problems!! 
1. No way this still-straight hair would get curl in 3 days, the hair will get looser day by day rait??
2. I'm ready to get scoled; by my momm. Why? 
2.a. The Price is 2 times more expensive than my mom's done
2.b. TIME!! ==a

Whoaa.. Then i came back again (11 Feb 2012) to make them take responsible.
Yeaahhh, this was where the new problem start.

They re-do my hair again for 2hours. My neck and back feel hot. The toner they put to my hair leak. I ask for a new towel, its all wet already.
After finished, i go to Cambridge to eating ice cream with Jes and 2 lil sisters of mine. I dont feel anything wrong, just feel a little relieved my hair was done that day.

That night, my elder sister come to room and shouted at me who plays computer "what's on your neck"

DAMNN!!! it got irritated, red all around my neck. 
This is already 17 Feb and the red spot became dark. I wonder if this can be cure or no. (˘̩̩̩_˘̩̩̩)

i still love my straight hair better

new one


Que sera sera. Let it done, i just need to take cream regularly.

ahh i love the left one, sooo fat and cute :p
the middle one got silly face hahaha <3
andthe right one have a cool suit.


Love,
Yen Lee ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Mika Mine Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review