21 February 2012

Crobidoll - L.J Box Opening

Posted by yenlee at 2:15 PM

My 2nd child as my 1st son. A handsome boy =)


Name : Lowell / Amamiya Tsubaki

Sculpt / Model : L.J

Skin Colour :  Normal

Size : Crobidoll M-Line

Faceup : Default

Arrival : 17 January 2012




The Mega Big Box

Inside~

Figures, bonuses for buying at 2011 Winter Event

Another Bonuses =D

My Certificate  ( ‾̣̣̣ ▽ ‾̣̣̣ )   

Bear  : Woahh another liar.
Tsubaki : hm? hey someones there? can u help me out from here?
Bear : And you can sit!

Tsubaki : .....
Bear : I know u can speak, i have help you out from the blanket,
you gonna give me candies?
Tsubaki : .....? (what does she mean?)
Bear : *pull off the hand wrap*

Tsubaki : *grab2* ah.. what is this?
Bear : Heyyy!! dont touch me if u cant give me candies?
Tsubaki : ... (candies??  (٥¯ x ¯)  )
Bear : This liar cant speak much *Angry and left Tsubaki*

His Beautiful Face up  
Tsubaki : Hy Ladies, Im Michael Lowell, called Tsubaki.
Wanna dance? I can read poem to you too
Me : Hey~ I'm your mom. And you wanna dance or read poem?
Do you think you are Robert Lowell?? *slow-slap*

Tsubaki


Tsubaki : Camellia Flower / red color / in love. How i fall in love with him at the first sight when he was released November 2011 ago.

Michael : Archangel name

Lowell : Lovell in Old English Origin means Little and  Beloved. Like it means My Beloved son  =D (з´`ε) Whether Tsubaki is big and tall, he is still my little beloved son.

Personality :
-. Capricorn
-. Talk Less Think More
-. Poetry wannabe
-. Narcist sometimes (′⌒`)
-. Love his Family
-. Over Protective
-. Quiet and Calm
-. Faithful
-. Arrogant


Tsubaki close up


Thanks for Reading
Yen Lee ♥('⌣'◦)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Mika Mine Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review