22 February 2012

Boredome

Posted by yenlee at 6:30 AM
Nothing to write.

Today i just go to the usual-boring class that i got nothing from the 90minutes'.
After class i go to Willy's place. Having lunch, watching anime and laughing to death because the stupidness of DAILY LIVES OF HIGH SCHOOL BOYS... Its a nice anime ( ^ ___ O )b 

I have plan bring my Adorable children to Ko Wiki Wu office; gonna make them new clothes =D
He is a great fashion designer and a good friend to talk with. (though i only know him for days hehe..)

At Pluit Village we (me and will) have a fun shopping time, and...finally we dont know where to go, we decided go to Cinema21. Watching Underworld.
Damnn, i was fall asleep for a while. It kinda boring story i feel. 

Err, i hate this group-project task from school; making survey proposal.
I need a rest time.. It was already 10 p.m but they texted me,  ask me doing my part and email them as i finished the proposal TONIGHT!! Its sleeping timee~helooooo~~
TAT

Okay, gonna find articles to used for the proposal.



Extra Fight!!
Yen Lee ( O ___ O )9

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Mika Mine Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review