09 February 2012

Joy of The Teddies ♥

Posted by yenlee at 11:45 PM
I just got new teddies yesterday. Tinies i bought by myself, and A jointed one from Jessy. 
Whoaa, why did she soooo kind with me?
She said that's a gift for my birthday present though my bday already passed november last year, haha...

This beautiful little girl named Joanna, from Jessy's J =D
Joanna


Philip and Philippa




24th January ago i bought this girl, adorable cute in her pink. I love her. Named Fantine; cute as her name and her face..and her body =p .. Err..but i haven't find any dress suit her. The dress in photo is a 14's size girl dress and she is a 18. >____< 

Fantine : Drops, anyone? =D


My Little Teddy's Fam



Teddies below belong to my sister. But the picture taken by me. haha..






  
PS : all this teddies manufactured by Teddy House


Love,
Yen Lee (•ˆ⌣ˆ•)/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Mika Mine Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review