27 June 2012

School Off Days

Posted by yenlee at 1:48 PM
Btw this is my holiday season finally, after a long long battle with sketch and homework X(
So i can took out my girls and boy and play with them..

Days ago i got 2 new outfit from Shinka when we held a mini meet at Grand Indonesia, (she gave me a flexible layaway time since the outfit themself're pricey and i broke xD). I really like the clothes and take some photo of my girl with the outfit.

Here's the shot i took at home..
Suzu in Volks Missionary High School Girl Set  ♥   


And here's some photo of the meet 


Participants :
Shinka - Tylis (Volks SD Tae)
Me - Ayame (Raurencio Studio Lapis)
Me - Suzuran (Luts SDF Mia)

Tylis, Suzu, Aya























Good Days ^^
Yen Lee

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Mika Mine Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review