04 June 2012

Rush Hour !

Posted by yenlee at 8:41 AM
Gooday Monday,

Recently i'm thinking about many things. Like, i need to save more money from now on, and about future, or about my weight! Gee..

I need to take diet regularly. What's stressing the most is this strecthmark around my leg T__T. My weight have rapidly increased 15kg more than last year. Terrible! 
So, today, i declare, I MUST AND MUST 

Then i must finish my project before exams,
Hope this time my diet works and my project can finish quickly! Goodluck my way!

Yen Lee =D

4 comments:

bepo04 said...

Die or Diet?wkwkwkwk

yenlee said...

diet dong. cant u read? hahah

bepo04 said...

ah! yenlee-sama wanna died! oh my God, Japan Sinking 2nd will be aired soon! wkwkwk...

bepo04 said...

eto sumimasen, it's diet, not 'died' seems my keyboard going crazy..wkwkwk...

Post a Comment

 

Mika Mine Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review