11 June 2012

The Rose - Melody In The Sky by. Mai Kuraki

Posted by yenlee at 4:47 PM
So today i'm properly doing my homework without laze around and browsing too much. 
(you know, it's kinda a bad habit i have browsing all the day, staying late night, even don't sleep just for browsing browsing and browsing). And accidentally clicks a song i haven't heard for years or maybe i never hear this song before.. 
It's a good song sing by Mai KurakiHear it now ->here<-


You are so far away...
It's getting late
"You're my friend" was all I could say
And why...
I thought you were in my heart
Now you're gone
Can you feel the love?
Memory we had
Tears are falling down to the rose
Melody in the sky
Do you hear my voice?
Can you feel the love?
Tonight, I'll feel you close to me

Enjoy (´⌣`)
Yen Lee  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Mika Mine Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review