15 March 2013

My Day

Posted by yenlee at 2:00 AM
It's been a while since my last post. A lot of homework but not in mood doing any ==a Body's not fit and everyday fighting with several 'deathly' bitter medicine. Well, after this weeks hopefully i can finish my homework, then i got an evaluation , then i want continue to laze around or maybe upload  alot of my boys & girls photos >.<
I dont have any layaway so now i just wait for 2 more girls to arrive. Glati, Appini, Lieselotte, Mamu, DD Rina already arrived safely and OMG i'm so in love with them ^^
My damn phone is error everytime i connect it to my computer to copy the box opening's pictures T.T

is she sexy? xD i think i should get better wig >.<



Good Dawn,
yenlee


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Mika Mine Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review