17 March 2012

[Crobidoll Lapis] [Crobidoll L.J] Crossdresser of The Day

Posted by yenlee at 5:39 AM
Days haven't playing with Aya and Tsuki.
Today i decided play and take their photos..



CHRONOLOGY :
16/03/2012


Today, i bring my wine re-ment for Aya-chan to take some photos with..
And, the wine really dont suit her size T___T


Accidentaly, Tsuki, who staring at us (me and aya) from beginning laughing at Aya (she's already excited to death thinking she will got wine that i promised her) and Aya got angry.
And~ the punishment.....





Tsubaki : I'm forced by Aya-nee to wear her dress.. She's a scary woman really.. I just laughing at her because her wine that mom bought for her doesn't suit her..
Aya-nee got angry and smiley punish me like this
(Onna kowaii TTATT) 




Sorry this is a boy!! x_x
Tsubaki : Btw,, (it suits me well, not bad.. Because i'm handsome yet beautiful) 
 *narcist and lazy speak mode: ON*




Aya : Bullying Tsuki-chan is a great thing to do. His fault laughing at me.. This is a lesson he must learn to respect me.. Fufu..


Aya : ( ‾▿‾)-σ haha,, eat that you Tsuki-chan.. This is what you got if u troubled with me..




*sorry for the image quality x(*

Thx for reading x3
Amamiyas' mom :p

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Mika Mine Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review